- I would like to know how to test hardware random number generators.
- What techniques, tools or tricks to solve the problem ?
- Any practical difficulties, implementation complexities etc.
- Anybody can ask a question
- Anybody can answer
- The best answers are voted up and rise to the top
closed as too broad by e-sushi♦, DrLecter, figlesquidge, Gilles, AFS Mar 31 '14 at 22:27
There are either too many possible answers, or good answers would be too long for this format. Please add details to narrow the answer set or to isolate an issue that can be answered in a few paragraphs.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.
NIST has a lot of information on testing random number generators at http://csrc.nist.gov/groups/ST/toolkit/rng/index.html that might be of value to you.