This is for a challenge at followthewhiterabbit.trustpilot.com:
- The algorithm is AES (Rijndael)
- Blocksize: 128
- Keysize: 256
- You only need to find the first 6 bytes of the key, the rest are 0’s, so: [?,?,?,?,?,?,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0]
- All bytes in the key has an integer value between 0 and 16.
- The initialization vector is (base64 encoded): "DkBbcmQo1QH+ed1wTyBynA=="
- The text is just plain ASCII english
The encrypted text (base64 encoded):
[base 64 block follows]
Can I crack an AES string if I have all these parameters? If so, how should I do it?