|visits||member for||11 months|
|seen||Jan 3 at 6:06|
Seasoned IT professional with over 5+ years of experience in Networking Industry.
I have started my career in SAP as Basis Administrator for a short time and moved on to my dream profile of Network Administration and Information Security.
Process wise, I am in to IT-IS based on ITIL Framework, providing Enterprise Network and Security Services to US, UK, Europe and Latin American markets, including but not limited to Retail, Finance, Auditing and Federal.
Technical wise, I have very good knowledge on Computer Networks and Information Security, have wide knowledge on multiple technologies and platforms.
I have strong career aims in Network Industry and I am in the path of reaching my goals: CCIE Routing & Switching, CCIE Security and CISSP.
I am well experienced in:
- Knowledge on Network Security Tools, Products & Appliances
- TCP/IP Protocol, Log & Network Traffic Analysis & Reporting
- Network Pen Testing, Vulnerability and Risk assessment
- Firewalls (Linux, Cisco, Juniper, Check Point)
- VPN (Cisco, Juniper, Check Point)
- IDS/IPS (Cisco, Juniper, Check Point, Sourcefire)
- Identity & Access Management (AAA, Radius, TACACS+, Cisco ACS, RSA & Juniper SBR)
- Content Filtering, Web Security gateways (WebSense, Marshal M86, BlueCoat, Microsoft Forefront TMG & ISA)
- Malware & Botnet Analysis
- Digital Forensics & Ethical Hacking
- Layer 2 Switching & Security (Cisco: Enterprise & Datacenter Switches-7K/5K/2K)
- Layer 3 Routing & Security (Cisco, Juniper)
- Network Design, HLD & LLD
- Central Management (Cisco Works, Cisco Prime, Cisco Security Manager, Check Point Provide-1, Juniper NSM, Juniper Junos Space)
- ITIL (Incident, Problem, Change, Capacity, Service Management & Shift-left)