|visits||member for||3 years, 5 months|
|seen||Apr 30 '13 at 14:28|
I'm mainly a C# developer, currently working on ASP.NET MVC web applications, but I'm also fluent in PHP.
Check out my blog: Johnny Code
Here are some of the technologies I've used:
- Kentico - I'm a Kentico Certified Trainer, and avid developer.
- ASP.NET MVC - Worked on a college essay web application.
- Entity Framework -I've done multiple projects using EF and have come to like it.
- LINQ - I'd say I'm getting pretty good with LINQ. I've also used LINQ to SQL on a couple projects.
- CMS': Kentico, Sitecore, Sitefinty, Ektron, and a little Drupal and Joomla.
- .NET controls: Telerik RAD controls
- Web Services - ASMX, ASP.NET Web API, WCF
- SQL - I've written more SQL than I'd like :P Mostly for SQL Server and MySQL, but I wrote a little for Oracle too.
|bio||website||johnnycode.com||visits||member for||3 years, 5 months|
|location||Grafton, MA||seen||Apr 30 '13 at 14:28|