|visits||member for||9 months|
|seen||Aug 11 at 17:53|
I am an Information Security Analyst and am learning each day that there are no permanent experts in this field--just those of us who've been dedicated enough to remain a student and those who stagnate in the mistaken belief that they've learned all they need to know.
Systems I'm currently working with:
- IBM Qradar
- IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager (TEM, Bigfix)
- Lancope StealthWatch
- Absolute Computrace
- Tenable Nessus
- Bluecoat Reporter
- Symantec Antivirus Enterprise (v 10)
- Sourcefire IDS/IPS (Snort)
- Kali Linux (formerly Backtrack)
- Penetration Testing
- Cryptographic Security
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Forensic Analysis
- "Hacking" existing tools - using features native to their design in novel/creative ways in an effort to make life easier and more secure.
- Gathering & creating how-to's, collecting and sharing tools, tricks, and techniques.
Of course, just because I list them here, doesn't mean I've mastered all these tools. So here's to wiser days ahead!