Can you please list the pros and cons of the Paillier crypto system you have encountered or found?
Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.
Without anything to compare Paillier, the list will be small but here goes:
- Has seen a fair amount of proposed application in the published literature
- Thanks to #1 there are a number of special constructions (e.g. zero-knowledge proofs) that have been built for Paillier
- Is additively homomorphic
- Lacks small ciphertexts like what you get with elliptic curve crypto
- No standards that I'm aware of