What are the increased possibilities (if any) of being able to crack a private key given the following:
- The associated bitcoin (ECDSA Secp256k1-based) public key is known.
- The private key has been used to generate a public key from a different ECDSA curve and that public key is also known.
- It is known that the two public keys are derived from the same private key.
- It is known which ECDSA curves were used to generate the public keys.
- It is known which ECDSA curve was used to generate which public key.