We have the voting protocol that is described here.
I am looking at the following exercise:
Determine how many dishonest tallying centres the protocol can cope with before the following properties no longer hold.
- Only authorized voters will be able to vote.
- No one will be able to vote more than once.
- No stakeholder will be able to determine how someone else has voted.
- No one can duplicate someone else's vote.
- The final result will be correctly computed.
- All stakeholders will be able to verify that the result was computed correctly.
- The protocal will work even in the presence of some bad parties.
Could you give me some hints how we can determine that??