The brutal ciphertext is given. The text volume is more than 6000 characters. It is known that the text is encrypted with a 7x7 matrix. Unknown key and plaintext. Is it possible to crack this code? Russian alphabet. The vector is recalculated modulo 32 (not 26).
- The search of all matrices on a computer is not possible! It will take some years :)
There was an idea to divide the text into groups of 7 characters. Next, compare the same tokens in the same positions…
- Total it turned out 3 groups with the same substring.
- There were 2 substrings of length 4.
- Several pairs of substrings of length 3.
- Some of them occur 3 times.
Can this somehow help solve the system to find the key or the source code?