But, over the long-term, it's generally confidentiality (i.e. encryption) that you need to maintain and I haven't talked about post-quantum encryption at all in this post. (Maybe in the future.)
Why articles about hash-based asymmetric encryption are more hard to come by?
- It is impossible and the proof is basic enough that it not deserves an article (or a question here)
- It is even more impractical than hash-based signatures
- It is secret and classified
- It is somehow not interesting and nobody cared to research it
- It is called by some other term, using which articles get found easily.
- Linked articles actually do speak about them, but I don't read attentively and missed it.