I am asking myself the following question:

Say Alice sets all things up so that she is the reciever in an RSA-system. What do you call this "network" now?

I hope it is clear what I mean. I sincerely do not know the correct word for that. I could think of something like:

  • RSA-channel
  • RSA-network

Could you please tell me. (English is not my mother tongue)

  • 2
    $\begingroup$ I don't think there is a specific word for this. Maybe "cryptosystem" is broad enough? $\endgroup$
    – forest
    Dec 8 '19 at 2:48
  • 1
    $\begingroup$ You could say it's an encrypted connection over RSA $\endgroup$
    – SamG101
    Dec 8 '19 at 8:31
  • 1
    $\begingroup$ Topologically speaking (Speaking of the shape) this is a star network. All information flow towards Alice, so it's a centralizing star network. $\endgroup$
    – DannyNiu
    Dec 10 '19 at 8:42

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.