- Backend developer (PHP or Java based).
- Architect (S.O.L.I.D. lover, Scrum-follower, DDD-fan).
- Linux server administration (proficient). Installed from scratch and tuned LAMP-stack web servers based on CentOS for my customers.
- Windows desktop administration (proficient). Use Windows workstation every day.
- PHP (expert). From scratch development of complex websites, various custom systems and one billing&accounting system.
- Delphi (expert). Commercial products written.
- Java (intermediate). Two successful projects in past: DistribuCalc and ShieldSuite
- CSS (beginner). Not really doing anything serious with CSS, but looking forward to try and learn things, while excercising something like BEM or OOCSS.
- C# (.NET, beginner). Just enjoying the power of this language. Closely watching Mono.
- Bash (beginner). Wrote simple automation scripts for Linux servers.
- [PHP] Laravel framework (expert). From scratch development of complex websites.
- [PHP] CakePHP (intermediate). Maintained a project, that was using it.
- [PHP] Symfony framework (beginner). Just enjoy this wonderful piece of art and follow its news.
- [PHP] Yii2 framework (beginner). Used it in one project.
- [CSS] Twitter Bootstrap (intermediate). Used in a new project.
- [JS] ReactJS (intermediate). Developed custom components for one of the websites using ReactJS.
- [JS] jQuery (intermediate). Used it in almost all PHP projects.
- [Java] JOOQ. Used it in my commercial Distribucalc project.
- MySQL (expert). Used in 90% of my projects from forums to billing systems.
- PostgreSQL (intermediate). Used it in one project as a powerful MySQL alternative.
- MS SQL Server (beginner). Used it as a backend storage for a retail accounting system.
- Git (expert). Using git branching model every day (release-, feature-, task-branching)
- Ansible (intermediate). Used it to build custom Vagrant environment for dev purposes.
- RabbitMQ (intermediate). Used as a communication method for delayed tasks using SOA.
- Redis (intermediate). My caching system fo the choice.