I started out as a Systems Administrator working with Solaris, Windows NT, Linux and xBSD systems in the late 90′s. I quickly realized that my best days involved software developers asking for something – figuring out how to build a web cluster was much more interesting than fixing printers and blackberries. This got me more interested in what we’d call Operations or DevOps today.
- Author of ServiceStack 4 Cookbook
- ThoughtWorks Principal Consultant and Software Developer
- Microsoft MVP for ASP.NET and IIS
- Blogger and Technical Author
- Toronto Technology Community Member
Member for 9 years, 5 months
2 profile views
Last seen Dec 23 '13 at 2:49
Top network posts
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 2 '11