I believe my strongest mental attribute is 'seeing patterns'. Math and Physics became natural outcomes for this attribute.
What to I love? "Excellence", "Learning" and "Experiencing" (including math, physics and technology).
My background spans, Physics, Math, Education, Law enforcement, and technology. My embrace with technology began with Fortan 77 and has been a passion ever since.
For the past 3 years my focus has been exclusive to CORA (Context Order Replacement Algorithm), throughout which time I must say, I inadvertently have become an expert on Multiple Use Pads (MUPs). Multiple Use Pads are similar to One Time Pads (OTPs) except that they are:
- practical and efficient (in our digital world).
- don't have to be truly random (if there is such a thing in a digital world).
Favourite personal quotes (there may be other authors whom I haven't come across - yet):
- The love of learning is the fountain of youth.
- Practice Excellence - Live Excellence.
- Good habits lead to success, bad habits lead to failure.
Favourite 'attributed quotes':
- "The key is to keep company only with people who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best." ~ Epictetus
- "All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be undertaken with painstaking excellence." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
- "Losing a game is heartbreaking. Losing your sense of excellence or worth is a tragedy." ~ Joe Paterno
- "True happiness is the full use of your powers along lines of excellence in a life affording scope." ~ John Fitzgerald Kennedy