Hi there 👋️
Will soon start my Journey into OSCP. Will be offline or slow at responding
- Agent.btz https://github.com/loneicewolf/Agent.btz
- Stuxnet, Flame, Fanny, Gauss, Duqu, Research: https://github.com/loneicewolf/fanny.bmp
-Currently Preparing for PEN-300 Course offered by Offensive Security.-
And going to (or have) enroll(ed) in the following:
-- Introduction to Computer Science and Programming in Python
--- MITx - 6.00.1x
Courses Currently taking (preparing for Certificate):
- MIT-18.01x In progress (Started)
- Cryptography II
Cryptography 1 https://coursera.org/share/87ecae4a8e50ff18d75b2856bba64d04
Professional Certificate in C Programming with Linux Record Earned 2021-04-11. https://credentials.edx.org/records/programs/shared/fb0f3a74321848018571b2468805e844/ https://credentials.edx.org/credentials/fab4e78dc2674cea93498d6197836785/
Below is Quite old..
- Reddit: Reddit user: Will-VX https://www.reddit.com/user/Will-VX/
- My first ever, quite-old Website I made long time ago: Arch Linux GPU Pass-trough Guide From Scratch https://unixresearcher.wixsite.com/linux-tutorials
I like to do stuff associated with the following topics in my free time.
- Mathematics (Discrete probability, abstract algebra). - I am currently taking a course on Mathematics, on MIT. Trough Edx! (
- Cryptography. (Zero Knowledge Proofs, Elliptic Curve Cryptography, (...))
- C/C++ programming. (Related to: Cryptography, Steganography and Covert Channels development.) + Linux Loadable Kernels Development.
- Quantum Mechanics. (Schrödinger cat experiment, fascinating! + quantum-tunneling)
I am currently making a real-website I may start with Wix, but eventually - when I'm more familiar with Web-Dev, I will make my own, real - self-hosted website.
- I am quite new on this Stack Exchange, So I am not very experienced on this site;